Are you encountering strange and mysterious errors when using Zen Planner? It's possible that your browser has stored data that is causing these errors. We suggest clearing cache and cookies as a first step when encountering errors in Zen Planner, as it can often result in a quick and easy fix. Below you'll find directions on clearing the cache and cookies in Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.
Clearing Cache and Cookies in Google Chrome :
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
Clearing Cache and Cookies in Firefox :
To delete all cookies and to clear the cache stored on your computer for Firefox, do the following:
- Click the menu button , found on the top right, then , followed by .
- Click .
- Set Time range to clear to Everything.
- Click on the arrow next to Details to expand the list of history items.
- Select Cookies and Cache and make sure that other items you want to keep are not selected.
Clearing Cache and Cookies in Firefox, The Video
to clear the cookies and close the Clear Recent History window.
Clearing Cache and Cookies in Safari :
- Click Safari at the top of your screen and select Clear History.
- Select all history from the drop-down.
- Click on Clear History.