Uploading payment accounts to Zen Planner can be done through these steps:
- Gather records from current provider. They will typically charge for the export of this information, so make sure you discuss any fees with them directly.
- Please note: the data in the files must be unencrypted when uploaded to our secure server
- Verify that the name of the file upload matches the name of your Zen Planner account so we can match the data appropriately.
- Upload that export file directly to Zen Planner’s FTP site
- You can access this site using this information:
Login ID ZPCCImports
Once logged in, select “+ Add File”
Select the file from your computer
Once, the file is displayed, click on “Start”
Please note that your file will never be available externally. This site is for upload purposes only and your file will only be available to Zen Planner
Once you have completed your upload, send an email to email@example.com letting them know. They will respond with confirmation of receipt.
For additional help, consult the support site, or reach out to Zen Planner tech support.
- Toll Free: 866-541-3570; 7a-4p MST
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org