Due to known limitations within Zen Planner, you will be able to see the total number of profiles in the All People section when it is in excess of 2000 records, however, you will not be able to report or send out communications to more than 2000 people at a time.
If it is a business necessity to import 2000+ people into your database and you plan to report on or send out mass emails to more than 2000+ people at once, you will need to filter the results within multiple reports and send email in batches to capture all individuals when working in Zen Planner.
Click this link for a demonstration
We highly recommend that you filter your Mailing List report in MBO to under 2000 clients by following these instructions:
This example account had over 4,000 clients in their original Mailing List Report. These steps helped get that number down to less than 600 clients, that have visited their facility in the past year.
1. Under the Reports tab> Click on Clients> Select the Attendance without Revenue Report.
2. On the Dates step, Select Last Year > On the Filters Step, check the Exclude no-shows and late cancels> Move to the Generate Step and click Go!.
3. Once the report generates the number of clients who have attended your facility within the past year, you can click the Tag new button. Once those clients were tagged you will see a banner appear with the number of clients tagged at the top.
4. Next, go back to Reports> Clients> Mailing Lists.
5. Once on the Mailing Lists report> Check the box next to Tagged Clients only (number of clients tagged)> Then click Generate. This will only show the contact information for those tagged clients.
6. Now you can download this report as an Excel file (by clicking the XLS button) to email it to your onboarding coach (email@example.com, subject line: ATTN: <Your Coach's Name>)