- Member password requirements
- Member expiration rules
- Strength meter / tips
- Show / hide password
This article will walk you through:
- Logging into the Member App
- Resetting your password
In order to access the Zen Planner Member App, you will need a username and password from your facility. If you do not have one, please contact your gym prior to attempting to sign into the app!
- Open the Member App
If you know your password, enter it here, along with your email and click Sign In
- The Sign In page includes a feature to either show or hide the password you are typing. This will appear on the Create Password screen too!
If you do not know your password, click "forgot password?"
- Enter your email address and click "Send Email."
- If your email is associated with more than one account, you will be asked to choose which account you are resetting your password for
- You will receive an email with a Code in it
- You will enter the code in Member App (this code is case sensitive) and click "Submit."
- You will then create your password! The only requirement is that your password must be a minimum of 8 characters
- You will also see a strength meter and password tips that populate while typing to help inform the strength of your chosen password
- Password strength is a suggestion - not a requirement
- The app will validate that the password follows these rules
- Click "Submit" to finish creating your new password
Lastly, you’ll be able to log in with your new password! Once you are logged in, your password will be saved and it will not expire.