In this article, we learn how members can buy memberships in the Staff App when in Kiosk Mode.
This allows your members to easily sign up for memberships on their own, while freeing up Staff time to teach classes, connect with members, and capture leads!
What Kiosk Mode - Membership Sign Up is able to offer:
- Member self serve sign up.
- Adding Universal Fields and Contextual Fields to the sign up process to capture unique member information during the initial Sign Up.
- Accepting CC, ACH and Gift Card's for payment.
Setting Up Memberships for Kiosk Mode:
- For the membership options you'd like to be sold through Kiosk Mode, navigate to:
- Setup>Membership Options>Select the Membership>Check the box "In Gym (Kiosk). Seen below:
- Other Setup options to keep in mind:
- Adding Universal and Contextual fields to capture unique client information upon sign up.
- Activating waivers & contracts.
- Activating Member Photo to capture a photograph of your clients in the signup process.
- Determining what form of payments you want to accept for transactions in Zen Planner.
What your members will see using Kiosk Mode Sign Up:
A new "Sign Up" button is activated in Kiosk Mode that can be found in the bottom menu bar. After selecting Sign Up:
- Members will be presented with the list of Memberships you sell In Gym (Kiosk) to select for purchase.
- Fill out basic information and custom fields that have been activated.
- If already a member, clients will be prompted to select their existing membership.
- If under 18, a guardian will be prompted to sign signature documents.
- If turned on, clients will be able to capture their picture for their Zen Planner profile.
- Clients will have the ability to pay their membership bill with a Credit Card, ACH, or Gift Card.
Have questions? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 866-541-3570.