If you haven’t watched our webinar on addressing COVID-19, check it out here: Addressing COVID-19 at Your Boutique Gym, Studio or School.
It’s important to remember that the services you provide are needed now more than ever, even if your physical location has been closed. Powering health and wellness in your community is imperative in the face of this epidemic and your community is looking for you to lead them through this difficult time.
With the uncertainty right now about what the future holds, it is essential to adapt your business model to ensure you are still able to serve your community and keep your doors open (virtual doors of course!).
Helpful Resources for using Zen Planner to Navigate COVID-19 and #RecoverStrong
- Provide clear and frequent communication to your members: View our sample COVID-19 email templates
- Decide how you will adapt your business if your physical location is closed:
- Provide value to clients with a physical location closed: View our remote options
- Preserve the community aspect of your facility (ie. hosting virtual Zoom classes): Virtual classes in Zen Planner
- Provide individual support and a personal touch to members (ie. having weekly check in calls with each member)
- Clearly define and communicate the value and benefits you will be continuing to provide your members and make sure that these are differentiated from the resources you are posting publicly: Member Communication in Zen Planner
- Make sure to communicate that, while your physical location is closed, you are still open
- RECORDING - Addressing COVID-19 at Your Gym, Studio or School
- RECORDING - Creating A Virtual Gym Experience Using SugarWOD
- RECORDING - Responding to COVID-19 with Nikhil Joshi
- How to run an expected revenue report
- How to run a report on attendance
- How to run a report on new signups
- How to run a report on drops
- Physical Location Temporarily Closing
- Virtual Class Email Announcement
- What we’re doing to keep everyone healthy
- Equipment Loan Program
- Membership hold requests